March 18, 2005
Ultimate Valet
Customer Assistance
PO Box 5845
London, Ontario
N5A 4T4
Re: LCLA0392189
Expired Date: 18/Aug/2006
Dear Sir/Madame:
As a member of Ultimate Valet, I am sending my Taxi receipt, Hi-way towing receipt as well the Canadian Tire invoice which I have paid out of my own pocket for the unfortunate situation that I have experience which I have discuss with your Customer Assistant on March 7th/2005 approximately 5:00 p.m.
At the time, my car would not start working and I was supposed to start my evening job, which I could not attend due to the crank sensor that was found out later by the technician at Canadian tire. I could not have left my car in the parking lot due to unsafe area and possible towed if left overnight. At the time, I was waiting in my vehicle, which I did not have a cell phone to used, with cold temperature it was very frustrating and humiliated by being stuck like that. Finally I went to a pay phone and called Ultimate Valet only to find out that I had to wait anywhere from one hour to 45 minute wait, while I was waiting I happened to see two different tow truck with the same company name that went by without stopping or perhaps they couldn’t find me. Later on, the towing company truck showed up approximately an hour after and towed my car but I could not take it to any garage to fix it because I could not make arrangement right then. When I got home, I called Canadian Tire and arranged to bring my car for service. I called back the Ultimate Valet customer assistance told me that I was not entitled to have my car towed for the second time for mechanical reasons and I was responsible for the towing fee. Well I disagree with that comment totally and I was not too impress in fact, I was furious to learn that after my unfortunate situation. My complained is that I thought I was entitled to 10 calls for roadside assistance no questions asked and for the price that I am, paying for this service is unacceptable. I called a towed truck due to their busy schedule they only came approximately 12:00 midnight, which I had to wait for all evening. I finally got my car at 5 o’clock the following day which I lost 7 hours of pay, my employer counts as a missed day; I had to take a taxi cab from my day job to Canadian Tire and then to work.
Please review my unfortunate situation in consideration of reimbursement of my financial lost and time for work. I still want to continue being a member, if benefits and services are intended for customer’s satisfaction well please exercise your promise.
I have included the documentations and I hope that my explanations are taken seriously considered and that no one will experience this unfortunate situation. Thank you for your time and I will be waiting for your response.
Sincerely,
Leona Clawfoot
No comments:
Post a Comment