March 11, 2004
So I’m just sitting here listening to power 97.5 FM. I can hear the paint roller in the background. Noel and Josh are home renovators painting my room. Man when will Noel be done? Man I get all dressed up looking good for what; I know what to type on this computer. He is leaving soon and I wonder if he will miss me crazy like! Well a big yawn entered the room I felt like a cold chill go up my spine. This basement is fucking cold! I feel so sorry for the poor bugger who will freeze their balls off down here!! If they rent the room they better provide a warm blanket too!
Well summer is coming it will be ideal place to sleep! Josh hinting to us to go out! I feel so lonely and horney!! Oh WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Noel just asked “Do you want to go for one?” I guess so it’s late! But the night is young and so are we!! Seize the day because you will never know what tomorrow will bring!!
I have to tell Noel about his new shirt!! He better like it or else!! He will get the beats !! NO!!!!!! not that kind……..LOL. Well this crazy kid put paint on my favourite shirt!!
Josh is a smart ass all talk no action!! Man the things that come out that mouth!! He is little bugger!! He should be the one to sleep in that cold room!! He how long he lasts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment