Let me tell you about a country song
One that sings about sorrow and happiness
That attracts all senses of the human condition
Did you all know that Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, and Jimmy Hendrix all died at 27
Did you also know I got shot twice this week in a dream?
What numbers?
Surprisingly my mind is stone
My lips can’ t move.
hey this is the first time I listen to the metallica song called nothing else matters al stone out on weed
I remember that time those muther fuckers that went to Jamaica they where ALL FROM ST.LAURENT. The song they played was Ozzies ballad of a song ….I do ont know the lyrics?????
It was beautiful.
When I think and listen to metallica I remember Vernon
Why do I remember?
Thst was spocaey I focus on my those things that go in your hear/
And my nose and eyes…and it felkt like the air was pushihng on my nose….and that I was rascing on some highway….lines s spinning towards me…Like lost highway movie…
Now I know my mom did love my dad but she had to leave
Even though she loved him she had too for her life and ours
The pain ...sorry I was young and I forgot…then you grow old
Now I know the lesson you have thought me
For survival for death we need to leave
I’ve truly lost my soul
As laughter echoes and reaches into the past
No comments:
Post a Comment